Unknow 版的 First Love
(很感人的一首歌,但我翻的不是很有意境,拜托大家帮忙改改)
I'm sorry for always being there.很抱歉我总是在那里
I'm sorry that i even care.很抱歉我还是很在乎
I'm sorry that you got a man.很遗憾你有了一个爱你的人
I'm sorry and hope you'll understand.很抱歉并希望你明白
I'm sorry for ruinning your life.很抱歉闯入了你的生活
I'm sorry that i tread you so right.很抱歉我居然会如此的影响你
I'm sorry for buying you there things.很抱歉为你买的那些东西
I'm sorry for the memories that i bring.很抱歉我带给你的那些回忆
You are the reason that i feel this way.你是我会这样的理由
Tears dry steady from my face.已经没有眼泪可以流下来了
I just want you to know that you were my first love.我只是想让你知道你是我第一次的爱(或者初恋??)
Even through we won't together girl.即使我们不能在一起..
You meant most to me in this world.你对我而言,依然是我的全部
Everything i konw is that you were my first love.我只知道的是,你是我第一次的爱
love love love love you were my first love …………爱..我的爱. 我的初恋..
Save her, love her to the most,(我想)留下你,给你最大的爱
even through we were never close.即使(我知道)我们从没有很亲密
Here your still come my eyes,i fall in love and don't know why.你依然出现在我的视线里,我给你我所有的爱却不知道为什么
You broken my heart and you didn't even care.你让我心碎却毫不关心
It's not my faults that i guess that's fear.我想,这不是错,那只是是害怕
You made the thing that i was the most one.我承受着你的所做的一切
Then i realize that i've done.然后,我意识到我已经做了
You are the reason that i feel this way.你是我会这样的理由
Tears dry steady from my face,没有眼泪可以流了
I just want you to know that you were my first love.我只是想让你知道你是我第一次的爱
Even through we won't together girl.即使我们不能在一起
You meant most to me in this world.你依然是我的整个世界
Everything i konw is that you were my first love.我只是想让你知道你是我第一次的爱
love love love love you were my first love …………爱...我的爱..我的初恋
i see we both in seperate ways.(看着)我们都在不同的方向
i mean.我知道
you've got your man i've got my girl.你有了爱你的人,我也应该有我要去爱的人
i still want you to know no matter what you're still my heart.(但我却)依然希望你知道,无论如何,你依然在我的心中
i love you God bless you.我爱你, 也祝福你....
是Jessa Zaragosa翻唱的