2002:
1:经过许多年的艰苦努力,他们已经在这一项实验中取得了丰富的经验
After years of hard working,they've accumulated a lot of experience about this experiment.
2:因为没有受过专业培训,他开始对这项工作简直不知从何下手
Due to the lack of professional training,he doesn't know where to start this project at the beginning.
3:我对这个人不熟,只知道他是个商人
I know nothing about this man but that he is a businessman.
4:他在车间里工作了好多年,所以他知道工人们最关心的是什么
After working in the workshop for years,he know what workers want most.
5:在写论文之前,你必须查阅所有能查到的有关资料
Before starting your paper,you have to consult all possible relevant materials.
2001:
1:如果你能把论文压缩到3000字左右,我们可以考虑把它发表在我们的杂志上
We can consider to publish your paper on our magzine if you can revise it into an edition about 3,000 words.
2:要想按时完成本书的编写任务,你在两个月之内每天至少需要完成五页
You have to finish 5 page every day in two months if you want to get this book compiled on time.
#仅供参考#
3:我们必须采取行动,坚决遏制这种破坏环境的恶劣行径
Action must be taken to suppress the damage of the environment.
4:你简直想象不出那个地方的风景有多么美丽,那个地方的人民有多么善良
The beauty of that place and the kindness of people there are beyond your imagination.
5:对然我们目前还面临许多困难,但只要我们坚持不懈,就一定能成功
1they have gained much experience in this experiment through many years' efforts
2at first,he didn't know how to do the work as a result of no professional training
3knowing that he is a businessman only ,I am not familiar with him
4he has worked in the workshop for many years ,so he knows what the workers are concerned
the most about
5you must refer to the reference books you can find as many as possible before writing an essay
after many years hard work,they have got rich expreience from this item.
as they never have professioner training,they know how to start with this job.
i know nothing about him except that he is a businessman.
he had worked many years in the workshop,so he know what is the most concerned to this workers.
before you writing this thesis, you have to assemble all the relevant imformatiom