求一首经典英文诗歌!

2024-12-04 17:48:01
推荐回答(5个)
回答(1):

回答(2):

Dear white, something you got to know.
亲爱的白种人,
有几件事你必须知道
When I was born,I was black.
当我出生时,我是黑色的
When I grow up,I am black.
 当我长大了,我是黑色的
 When I’m under the sun,
I’m black.
当我在阳光下,我是黑色的
When I’m cold,I’m black.
当我寒冷时,我是黑色的
When I’m afraid,I’m black.
当我害怕时,我是黑色的
 When I’m sick,I’m black.
当我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die,I’m still black.
当我死了,我还是黑色的
You——white people,
你——白种人
 When you were born,
you were pink.
当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you grow up,
 you become white.
当你长大了,变成白色的
You’re red under the sun.
当你在阳光下,你是红色的
You’re blue when you’re cold.
你寒冷时,你是青色的 You are yellow
when you’re afraid.
你害怕时,你是黄色的
You’re green when you’re sick.
你生病时,你是绿色的
You’re gray when you die.
当你死时,你是灰色的
And you,call me“color”�
而你,却叫我“有色人种”! 这首诗在网上很流行的,在我们学校也蛮流行的,是我们英语老师最喜欢的诗歌之一,而且很简单,很好背哦!

回答(3):

有很多,比如big big world , girl is a friend , trouble is a friend 等等

回答(4):

Yesterday once more. I'm waiting for you.

回答(5):

有疑问欢迎追问,答的好请采纳!
Hope Is the Thing with Feathers希望长着翅膀
——Emily Dickinson

Hope is the thing with feathers希望长着羽毛

That perches in the soul, 栖在灵魂里,

And sings the tune without the words, 唱着无词的乐曲,

And never stops at all. 从来不停息。

And sweetest in the gale is heard; 风越大声越甜;

And sore must be the storm寻常的风暴

That could abash the little bird 休想吓倒这双

That kept so many warm. 温暖众生的小鸟。

I’ve heard it in the chillest land, 我曾听她在最寒带,

And on the strangest sea; 最陌生的海上;

Yet, never, in extremity, 却从不因为潦倒,

It asked a crumb of me. 向我乞讨丝毫