慰问
With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows.
在这悲伤的时刻,请接受我的慰问和心意……还有永远属于你的永恒的友谊。
We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could.
如果有可能,我们愿做任何事以稍释你的悲痛。
I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you.
你知道吗?很多思念你的朋友在分担你的悲伤,希望你能感到安慰些。
At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours.
在这悲戚的时刻,谨向你和你的亲人致以深切的慰问。
婴儿诞生 Baby
Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY!
衷心祝贺新生儿诞生,并致以最良好的祝愿!
How wonderful it is to hear about your baby!
Congratulations to you and the lucky little one.
欣闻得娇儿,令人无比快慰,
祝贺你俩和你们幸运的小宝贝!
On the birth of your child,May the precious new life you've brought into the world bring you a world of new joys.
在你俩喜得贵子之日,愿新生的小宝贝给你们带来数不尽的新欢乐!
Congratulations! May your son bring you happiness.
恭喜你们,并祝愿你们的儿子给你们带来幸福。
Two dears, sweet Twins! What fun! How nice! You've been blessed——not once——but twice.
一对逗人喜欢的双胞胎!多么开怀!多么可爱!你们不是一次得到上帝祝福,而是两次获得青睐!
感谢篇 Acknowledgement
Your kindness means so much.
你的关心铭记在心。
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的体贴关怀给了我巨大的欣慰。
I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.
对于你给予我的无微不至的关怀,不胜感谢。
Thanks a million.
万分感谢!
It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚意。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.
你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。
Thank you for the gift.
We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.
谢谢你馈赠礼品,
我们感激你的盛情,永远珍爱你给我们的漂亮的馈礼。
I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
我无法告诉你我收到你馈送的漂亮的生日礼物,我是多么的高兴。
You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。
Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感谢你们的亲切款待。
I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.
这是我度过的最愉快的时光。
Best wishes for you
May you the best.
May you happy everyday!
Wish you a good life!
Hope everything goes well!