“I think,
我想
I think when it’s all over,
当一切都结束的时候
it just comes back and flashes, you know.
它仍然会不断在你的脑海中闪现
It’s like a kaleidoscope of memories,
万花筒一般的记忆
which it all comes back,
一直闪现
but he never does.
但他从未回来我身边
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.
我想当我第一眼看见他的时候 我身体的某部分知道这一切将会发生
It’s not really anything he said,
不是因为他说了什么
or anything he did.
或者他做了什么
It was
而是
the feeling that came along with it,
一种跟他在一起时伴随在其中的感觉
and the crazy thing is,
最疯狂的是
I don’t ever know if I’m gonna feel that way again.
我甚至不知道我是不是又投身到这种感觉中
But I don’t know if I should.
也不知道我是否应该置身其中
I knew this world moved too fast,
我知道这世界瞬息万变
and burned too bright.
燃烧时光芒太甚
But I just thought,
但我只在想
how can the devil be pulling you towards someonewho looks
邪灵是怎么把你推向一个
so much like an angel when he smiles at you?
当他笑起来这么像天使的人
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
可能他在看见我的时候就知道答案了
I guess I just lost my balance.
我猜我失去了平衡了
I think that
我想
the worst part of it all wasn’t losing him,
事情最糟糕的不是失去了他
it was losing me.”
而是迷失了自我
i don't know if you know who you are
我不知道你是否清楚自己是个怎样的人
until you lose who you are
直到你迷失了自我
我知道你的到来是无法避免的劫难