interfere是介入某事或妨碍他人,指一事物对另一事物或人与人之间在行动、视野、条件等方面的介入,并有影响。当作“干预”解时,一般以人作主语,作“妨害”“妨碍”解时,一般以事件、环境等作主语。
I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
我总是尽量不干涉你的事情。Don't interfere in matters that do not concern you!
不要干预与你无关的事!Don't interfere in what doesn't concern you.
别管与自己无关的事。Don't interfere with my business.
不要干涉我的事情。Don't interfere with him while he's working.
他工作的时候不要打搅他。It's unwise to interfere between husband and wife.
夫妻间的事最好不要管。The authorities did not interfere with us.
当局不干涉我们。Constant interruptions interfere with my work.
一次又一次的干扰妨碍我的工作。intervene是“介入…之间”,可用于空间、时间,也可用于两人之间,还可用于某人与其利益、工作或目标之间。可以表示“从中阻挠”,也可表示“从中调停”。
She tried to intervene between her husband and son.
她想调解丈夫和儿子之间的争吵。I am powerless to intervene in the matter.
我对调停此事无能为力。Harvard university lay on both side of the intervene charles river.
哈佛大学位於穿过其间的查尔斯河的两边。Aunt Juley had to intervene again.
裘丽姑妈不得不再来拦阻。He ruled himself not to intervene.
他克制自己不要干预。Then we would have no choice but to intervene.
那就非干预不行。Let such trifle not intervene between us.
不要让这样的小事介入我们之间。The problem lies in deciding when to intervene.
问题在于决定何时介入。interfere 有干涉,妨碍的意思,常指干涉他人的事,侧重指有影响。可与in 和with连用。
intervene指干涉,干预,调停。常指带有行动的干预。