求翻译,准确无误地帮小弟翻译以下这句汉字转英文 “上班,我要奋斗拼搏” “在家,我要温馨舒适”

2024-11-16 23:48:14
推荐回答(4个)
回答(1):

“上班,我要奋斗拼搏”
At work, I want to fight well
“在家,我要温馨舒适”
At home, I want to be comfortable
“上班时间,我要努力拼搏”
In work time, I want to fight hard
“个人时间,我要放松快乐”
In part time, I want to relax happily
“在这里,我要快乐工作”
Here, I want to work happily
“在这里,我要开心生活”
Here, I want to live happily

回答(2):

上班,我要奋斗拼搏
Fighting in office.

在家,我要温馨舒适
Relaxing at home.

“上班时间,我要努力拼搏”
Work hard in office.

“个人时间,我要放松快乐”
Relax and enjoy private time.

“在这里,我要快乐工作”
Here, I want to work in high spirit.

“在这里,我要开心生活”
Here, I want to live in peace and safe.

回答(3):

At work, I'll go all out, while at home I crave for fomfort and coziness.

At work, I'll do my best, while in private life, I need to relax myself.

In here, I'll work light-heartedly, and in here I'll enjoy life with ease.

回答(4):

At home , I want to be warm and comfortable