Waiter: How many people?服务员: 几位?
Man: Four.男:四位.
Waiter: Come this way. I have a table at corner. Is that Ok for you?服务员:这边请.我有个把角的桌子可以吗?
Man: That will be fine.男:可以了.
...
Waiter: Do want to order something to drink first?服务员:要不要先来点喝的?
Susan: Daddy, Can I order a coke?苏珊:爸爸,我能点个可乐么?
Jimmy: I want that too!吉米:我也要!
Man: Okay, bring two coke and two cups of water please.男:好吧,
Waiter: Here they are. two coke and two cups of water. Are you ready to order?
Man:Do you have any special tonight?
Waiter: yes! Why don't you try our chief's special BBQ ribs and roast beef combo? It is a family meal deal. The price is reasonable too.
Man: Honey, what do you think?
Woman: That sounds pretty good! I think we still need to order some side dish. How about order some fruit salad and onion rings?
Man: Okay. We will have chief's special and one large fruit salad and samll onion rings?
Waiter: Okay. Be right back.
Waiter: All your food are here now. Enjoy!
Waiter: Here they are. two coke and two cups of water. Are you ready to order?服务员:来啦.两杯可乐,两杯水.可以点菜了吗?
Man:Do you have any special tonight?男:今晚有没有特价呢?
Waiter: yes! Why don't you try our chief's special BBQ ribs and roast beef combo? It is a family meal deal. The price is reasonable too.服务员:有!你要不要试一下我们大厨拿手的烧烤大排和烤牛肉套餐?价钱也很公道的.
Man: Honey, what do you think? 男:亲爱的,你觉得呢?
Woman: That sounds pretty good! I think we still need to order some side dish. How about order some fruit salad and onion rings?女:听上去很不错!我想我们还需要点些别的.点写水果色拉和洋葱圈怎么样?
Man: Okay. We will have chief's special and one large fruit salad and samll onion rings?男:好啊.我们就要大厨的套餐和一个大份的水果色拉和一小份洋葱圈.
Waiter: Okay. Be right back.服务员:好的,马上就来.
Waiter: All your food are here now. Enjoy!服务员:您的菜齐了.请慢用!