翻译翻译翻译翻译!

2024-11-22 23:43:30
推荐回答(3个)
回答(1):

这篇文字多处有问题,语法有问题的我就忽视了,连意思上都有问题的我不作改动连着错一块翻了
this is my home .it’s where I belong
这是我的家,是我的归属
I grew up and went to school to the south,but since college I have lived and worked on the east side , where ther have been more changes.
我在南边长大,上学,但从大学开始我就在东边生活,工作了,那里有更丰富的变化
the city park system is one thing I love about my hometown.
我爱我故乡的一方面就是它的城市公园系统
there are some beautilful places to go within the city limits .
在城界内部有一些美丽的地方可以去
one such place is east suburb park ,ther you can play and enjoy the bright sun.
一个是东郊公园,在那儿你可以玩,享受阳光
much of the park is thichly wooded.
公园大部分由树覆盖
although in 1974 tornadoes hit this part of town therefor ,it doesn’t have as many trees as it used to be.
尽管1974年龙卷风袭击了镇的这部分所以没有以前那么多树
now city developers are doing a lot of new planning in an attempt to bring back its former glory.
但现在城市规划正在为恢复它的昔日辉煌而进行计划
there ia a promising restaurant scene in the neighborhood.
城里的餐饮行业状况不错
take zhangyuan road for instance,some new eating establishments have open their doors.
比如张元路,有些新餐馆开张了
in addition, you can find some other attractive aspects of my home town
另外我的老家还有些吸引人的地方
and nothing can take me frome it .
什么也不能让我和我的故乡分开
-------
又是30分...!...好人呐...

回答(2):

回答(3):

有点难度行不。。。