玛丽亚凯莉的《Can't Let Go》
There you are holding her hand
你在那里牵着她的手
I am lost
我迷惘了
Dying to understand
我迫切的想知道
Didn't I cherish your right
难道我没有好好的爱惜你吗?
Don't you know you were my life
难道你不知道你就是我的生命?
Chorus
Even though I try I can't let go
即使我尝试了我还是无法放手
Something in your eyes
你眼中的一些东西
Captured my soul
俘虏了我的灵魂
And every night I see you in my dreams
夜夜在梦中见到你
You're all I know
你是我知道的一切
I can't let go
我不能让你离开
Just cast aside
想抛开一切
You don't even know I'm alive
你甚至都不知道我还存在
You just walk on by
你只是冷冷的路过
Don't care to see me cry
完全没看见我在哭泣
And here I am
现在我在这里
Still holding on
仍然苦苦坚持
I can't accept
我无法接受
My world is gone
我的世界消失
Do you even realize the sorrow I have inside
你到底有没有感觉到我内心的悲伤
Everyday of my life
在我生命中的每一天
Do you know the way it feels
你知道我现在的感觉吗
When all you have just dies
当你拥有的一切全部消逝
I try and try to deny that I need you
我千方百计让否认自己需要你
But still you remain on my mind
但是你仍驻留在我的脑海
Chorus in the background
No I just can't get you out of my mind
我无法将你从脑海中抹去
I never can say goodbye
我永远无法对你说再见
'Cause every night
因为每个夜里
I see you in my dreams
你都出现在我的梦里
You're all I know
你是我所知的一切
I can't let you go
我不能让你就这么离开
Even though I try
即使我努力尝试
I can't let go of something that I need so badly
我就是无法让我迫切需要的东西离开
You're all I know
你是我所知的一切
I can't let go
我不能让你离开
歌曲:don't cry for me argelinea
歌手:麦当娜
it won't be easy.那并不容易
u'll think it strange.你会感到奇怪
when i try 2 explain how i feel.当我努力说明自己的感受
that i still need ur love.我仍然需要你的爱
after all that i've done.在我所做的一切面前
u won't believe me.你仍不愿相信我的话
all u will see is a girl u once knew.你总是认定我还是那个你从前认识的女孩.
although she's dressed up 2 the nines.虽然她的打扮无可挑剔.
at sixes sevens with u.却与你格格不入
i had 2 let it happen.我无法避免其发生.
i had 2 change.我不得不去改变.
couldn't stay all my life down that hell.不能听凭自己随波逐流
looking out of the window.(满足于)张望窗外
staying out of the sun.远离阳光.
so i chose freedom.于是我选择了自由
running around trying everything new.四处漫游,尝试一切新事物.
but nothing impressed me at all.但没有给我留下一丝印象
i never expected it to.这本非我所望.
don't cry 4 me argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
the truth is i never left u.事实上我从未离开过你
all through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里.
my mad existence.疯狂历程中
i kept my promise.我信守诺言
don't keep ur distance.别将我拒之门外
and as 4 fortune,and as 4 fame.至于金钱,以及名利
i never invited them in.我曾未奢望.
they are illusions.它们不过是幻象.
they're not the solutions.绝非解决的途径
they promised 2 be.如它们所承诺的那样.
the answer was here all the time.答案一直在这
i love u hope u love me.我爱你,希望你也爱我
don't cry 4 me argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
don't cry 4 me argentina !阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
the truth is i never left u.事实上我从未离开过你
all through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里
my mad existence.疯狂历程中
i kept my promise.我信守诺言
don't keep ur distance.别将我拒之门外.
have i said too much ?我是否说得太多?
there's nothing more i can think of 2 say 2 u.我想不出还能向你表白什么
but all u have 2 do is look at me 2 know.但你所要做的只是看着我,你就会知道
that every word is true.每字每句都是真情
下一个天亮.零下30度.我在哭泣.泣