玩具总动员的英文经典台词30句?

2024-11-01 21:42:07
推荐回答(5个)
回答(1):

1、我可不记得玩耍时间是这么的费劲。

I don't recall playtime being quite that strenuous.

2、你不过是个配件! 你就是个长着腿的女式钱包!

Youre an accessory! Youre a purse with legs!

3、她从没爱过我! - 跟任何孩子一样都爱过玩具。

She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.

4、你个打领带的八卦狂! 你就不算个玩具!

You ascot-wearing pink nosier! Youre not a toy!

5、几分钟后 那个铃会响起 接着你们梦寐以求的玩耍时间就到来了。

In a few minutes, that bells gonna ring and youll get the playtime that youve been dreaming of.

6、Woody曾经冒着生命危险救了我,如果我不愿意做同样的事,那我就不配做他的朋友。

Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same.

7、朋友就是在全世界都抛弃你的时候,还陪伴在你身边的人。

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

8、幼儿园是一个悲伤 寂寞的地方 专门收留没人要的废弃旧玩具。

Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.

9、只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的。

If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.

10、都是劳叟 他把我们大家弄进金字塔 而他把自己放在最顶端。

Its Lotso. Hes made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.

11、我想和你在一起 肯 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里。

I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.

12、一名优秀的士兵不会放弃任何一个人。

A good soldider never leaves a man behind.

13、这是霸王龙,全世界最坏,最恐怖的恐龙。

This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived.

14、你的王国已经被打败了 我是不会为你令人着迷的美貌所蛊惑的。

Your emperor is defeated and Im immune to your bewitching good looks.

15、我可不记得玩耍时间是这么的费劲。

I dont recall playtime being quite that strenuous.

16、很高兴我接住了火车 - 现在让我们去抓些罪犯吧。

Glad I can catch the train. - Now lets catch some criminals.

17、咦嚎! 你救了我们 牛仔 ! 你是我们的英雄!

Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! Youre our hero!

18、阳光幼儿园可以平息并美好起来如果我们能够互相善待。

Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.

19、她是杰茜 是整个西部最粗暴最强悍的女牛仔。

This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.

20、对这世界来说,你也许只是某个人;但对某个人来说,你却是全世界。

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the whole world...

21、离开的人越来越多,留下来的人就更加重要。

As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.

22、为了孩子存在,是身为一个玩具最珍贵的价值。

Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.

23、做好你现在的角色。

Be who you are right now.

24、不要因为它的结束而哭泣,要为它曾经发生过而微笑。

Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.

25、虽然我很坚强,但有时候,还是需要有个人能够握着我的手跟我说,一切都会越来越好。

I’m a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand and say everything will be okay.

26、如果你总是坐在架子上,那么你永远不会被发现。

If you sit on a shelf for the rest of your life, you’ll never find out.

27、最重要的是我们在一起的这瞬间。

The important thing is that we stick together.

28、飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠!

To infinity and beyond!

29、只要你从底层做起,任劳任怨,这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的。

If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.

30、你个打领带的八卦狂! 你就不算个玩具!

You ascot-wearing pink nosier! You're not a toy!

回答(2):

1、To infinity and beyond.

飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠。

2、You are my favorite deputy.

你是我最好的副手。

3、You've got a friend in me. You got troubles and I got them, too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together. We can see it through, cause you've got a friend in me.

我是你的朋友,如果你遇上了麻烦那就是我的事,什么我都愿意为了你去做。我们团结在一起,就能度过所有难关,因为我是你的朋友。

4、She never loved me! ——As much as any kid ever loved a toy.

她从没爱过我!——跟任何孩子一样都爱过玩具。

5、Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same.

Woody曾经冒着生命危险救了我,如果我不愿意做同样的事,那我就不配做他的朋友。

回答(3):

Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飞!
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的专业训练都被浪费了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已经没有时间来恐慌了。
火腿: This is a perfect time to panic!
火腿:这正是恐慌的最佳时间!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,这就是真正的巴斯光年!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?
Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我没有,没没。巴斯,看,一个外星人!
Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?
Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被选中了。再见了我的朋友们,我要去一个更好的地方了。

回答(4):

去看玩具总动员的英文原版下面有字幕选30句就可以了。

回答(5):

董浩叔叔村山富市江湖术士