这篇文章的翻译

2024-11-16 21:55:38
推荐回答(3个)
回答(1):

有搞头

回答(2):

rtghhhfdfgjjhgggrtdfghhjuytttersert

回答(3):

Miss Wang: Boys and girls, I have some exciting news to tell you! For our spring field trip, we're going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai.
王老师:同学们,我有一个好消息要告诉你们!这次春游,我们将要去泰山玩三天。
Maria: Wow, how wonderful! How shall we get there?
玛丽亚:哇,太棒了!我们怎么去呢?
Michael: Shall we cycle there? 迈克尔:可以骑车去吗?
Kangkang: Sounds exciting! But it will take us a few days to get there by bike.
康康:听起来很有意思!但是骑车去将会花去我们几天时间。
Miss Wang: Let's make the decision together. It's too far to cycle, but there are other vehicles for us to choose. Do you know the best way to get there?王老师:让我们一起来做决定吧。骑自行车去太远了,我们可以选择其他的交通工具。你们知道到那儿的最好方式吗?
Jane: It's hard to say.简:这很难说。\n
Michael: Let's find out some information about the cost.
[au:]迈克尔:让我们查查有关费用方面的信息吧。
Miss Wang: OK. Kangkang and Michael, you two find out the cost to go by train. Helen, your task is to find out the cost by bus.
王老师:好的。康康和迈克尔,你们俩去查查乘火车去的费用。海伦,你的任务是去查查乘汽车去的费用。
Jane: I'd love to go by airplane. I'll ask the airline over the phone.简:我喜欢乘飞机去。我打电话问问航空公司。
Miss Wang: OK. Bring your information tomorrow and we'll decide on the best way to
王老师:好的。明天把你们查到的信息带来,然后我们来决定最好的春游方式。
Section B\n
1a Listen, read and say
(Kangkang is booking train tickets to Mount Tai.)
(康康正在为他的同学们预定去泰山的火车票。)
Clerk: Hello, Beijing Railway Station. Can I help you?
职员:你好,北京火车站。有什么可以帮你的吗?
Kangkang: Yes, I'd like to book some tickets to Mount Tai on March 13th.
康康:是的,我想预定几张3月13号去泰山的票。
Clerk: OK. The train leaves at 11:45 a.m. and arrives at Taishan Railway Station at 6:44 p.m..
职员:好的。火车上午11:45出发,下午6:44抵达泰山火车站。
Kangkang: Great! And what about the price?
听起来不错!那么价格呢?
Clerk:We have tickets at ¥145 for the hard sleeper and ¥224 for the soft sleeper. Which kind do you want?
职员:我们的票价是硬卧145元,软卧224元。你想要哪种?\n
Kangkang: I'd like to book 21 tickets for the hard sleeper.
康康:我要预定21张硬卧票。
Clerk:All right. 21 hard sleeper tickets. Please pay for the tickets before 5:30 p.m.. May I have your name and telephone number, please?
职员:好的。21张卧铺票。请在下午5:30之前付款。我可以问一下你的姓名和电话号码吗?
Kangkang: Sure. I'm Li Weikang and my telephone number is 82502448. Thank you.
康康:当然。我叫李伟康,我的电话号码是82502448。谢谢。
Clerk:You're welcome.职员:不客气。
Section C
1 Look, listen and say
(Jane is helping Helen work out the cost of the trip.)
(简正帮助海伦计算旅游费。)
train tickets ¥145×2 + hotel ¥50×2 + gate ticket ¥60 + food ¥50 = total cost ¥500
[au:]火车票145元×2+旅馆费50元×2+门票60元+伙食费50=总费用500元
Helen: Oh, my God! 500 yuan! I can't afford it. Miss Wang told us not to ask our parents for the money. What should I do?
海伦:天啊!500元!我负担不起了。王老师告诉我们不要向父母要钱。我该怎么办呢?
Jane: Don't worry. We can raise the money ourselves.
简:别担心。我们靠自己能筹到钱的。
Michael: That's a good idea. American students usually raise money for their field trips.
迈克尔:真是个好主意。美国学生通常为自己的郊游筹钱。
2a Read and understand阅读理解
Money Raising in Canadian and American Schools
加拿大和美国学校的筹款活动
It is very common to raise money in Canadian and American schools.在加拿大和美国的学校,筹款活动是非常平常的。Students, teachers and parents have many special ways to raise money for field trips.学生、老师和家长有很多特别的方式筹钱去郊游。Some schools come up with great ideas such as "King or Queen for a Day". It costs each student one dollar to buy a ticket for the draw.
一些学校想出了一些极好的主意,比如“一日国王”或“一日王后”。每位学生只需花一美元就可买一张抽奖券。After all the tickets are sold, one ticket is drawn. The student with the winning ticket will be the king or queen for the next school day.
售完一天的票之后,有一张票会中奖,中奖的学生将会成为下个学校日的“国王”或“王后”。When the student arrives in the morning, the headmaster greets him or her and carries the student's books.
当这个学生第二天早上到达学校后,校长向他或她问好并为这个学生拿书。The student sits in the headmaster's chair for the day and even can use the headmaster's cellphone to call home.
在这一天里,中奖的学生坐在校长的座位上,甚至可以用校长的手机给家里打电话。At noon, the headmaster and other teachers order a special lunch and serve it to the student.
中午,校长和其他的老师为这个学生提供特别的午餐。
Section D
3a Grammar focus
Infinitives动词不定式\
I have some exciting news to tell you!
我有一个好消息要告诉你们!
But it will take us a few days to get there by bike.
但是骑车去将会花去我们几天时间。
Helen, your task is to find out the cost by bus.
海伦,你的任务是去查查乘汽车去的费用。
I want to make a room reservation.
我想订个房间。
Miss Wang told us not to ask our parents for the money.
王老师告诉我们不要向父母要钱。
Why don't we put on a show to raise money?
我们为什么不通过表演节目来筹款呢?
Kangkang helped us (to) book the train tickets.
康康帮我们订了火车票。
3b Useful expressions3b 有用的表达
Let's find out some information about the cost.
让我们查查有关费用方面的信息吧。
My pleasure.别客气
Have a good trip!旅途愉快!
May I have your name and telephone number, please?
我可以问一下你的姓名和电话号码吗?
Some schools come up with great ideas, such as "King or Queen for a Day".\n
[au:]一些学校想出了一些极好的主意,比如“一日国王”或“一日王后”。\n
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.望早日回信。