Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起,我叫Richard Stewart。
I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以为你和你的小男孩儿拍一张照片吗?
What's it for? 做什么用?
It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为“走遍美国”。
Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢,这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想为我们拍照就请吧。
I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。
I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard,你叫什么?
Gerald. Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald? Gerald,你今年多大?
Five. 五岁。
And where do you live? 你们住哪?
We live in California. 我们住在加利福尼亚州 。
Well, welcome to New York. 噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。
OK, just a second. 好了,请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备好了。
Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗?
Oh, please. 噢,太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。很好!
Now point to the buildings. 现在请指着那些建筑物。
Terrific! 好极了!
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald,亲一亲妈咪,很棒!
Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你, Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢,Vann太太。
Oh, my pleasure. 噢,不客气。
We'll be looking for your book. 我们一定去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
Thanks again. 再次感谢 。
Oh, you're welcome. 噢 ,请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿 ,让我给你拍一张照片。
Wonderful. Please. 好啊,请。
Are you from New York? 是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm from Greece. 不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here? 是什么时候来这儿的?
Three months ago. 三个月之前。
Your English is very good.你的英语说得很好。
Thanks. 谢谢夸奖。
I studied English in school. 我是在学校里学的英语。
Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡?
No, thank you. 不了,谢谢。
Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢,它尚未完成。
but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片。
Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看?
Yes. I'd like that. 要啊,我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在这。走遍美国。
It's an album of pictures of the United States: 是关于美国的:
the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市、一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。
And these are pictures of people working: 这是人们工作中的照片:
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 钢架工人、银行职员、 警察、 街头小贩、
ambulance drivers, doctors.... 救护车驾驶员、医生等等……
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. 噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生 。
This is my mother. 这是我母亲。
What's her name? 她叫什么名字?
Ellen. Ellen。
My younger brother, Robbie. 这是我弟弟Robbie 。
He goes to high school. 他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan. 这是我妹妹Susan 。
She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工作 。
Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 这是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。
And this is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn 。
Oh, she's very pretty. 噢 ,她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family? 谢谢。那你的家庭呢?
They are in Thessaloniki. 他们住在Thessaloniki 。
That's a large city in northern Greece. 那是希腊北部的一个大城市。
But now I'm living in the Bronx. 但现在我住在Bronx。�
With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美国家庭住吗?
No. Hispanic. 不是,是西班牙语裔家庭。
Oh no! It's five thirty. 哎呀,已经五点半了。
Will you excuse me? 我失陪了。
I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。
It was nice meeting you. 非常高兴遇见你。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高兴碰到你。
Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。
And good luck! I've got to go. 祝你好运,我得走了。
By the way, I'm Richard. 噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。
What's your name? 你呢?
Alexandra. Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再见,Alexandra。谢谢。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再见,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一个旅行袋!
只有第一个视频的翻译
http://www.hxen.com/englishlistening/other/FamilyAlbum/
应有尽有